- The book “Bodily Communication in the Age of Corona” to which Yukako Yoshida contributed, has been published.￼
- Forum “Traditional Performing Arts and New Coronavirus – Future Dissemination and Transmission -” organized by Megumi Maehara was held
- Open Public lecture “Intangible Cultural Properties and Imaging” organized by Megumi Maehara was held
- <Tokyo Documentary Film Festival 2022 nomination! > A visual ethnography by Chie Kamino, “Yet, the Tour Goes On: On the Road with Itinerant Performers of the Ise-daikagura.”
- A visual ethnography directed by Chie Kamino, “Yet, the Tour Goes On: On the Road with Itinerant Performers of the Ise-daikagura” was released.
- Ako Mashino presented her research at the international workshop
- Suzuki Masataka’s book “Anthropology of Nyonin Kinsei” won a prize
- Takeshi Abe gave a talk in Kyoto on 12, 13 March 2022